Roles And Responsibilities
- Ability to build image, configure, customize and deploy new desktop and laptop computers/images.
- Industry best practice knowledge of Windows image setup, sysprep, automation, deployment and security.
- Ability to troubleshoot advanced Windows problems in Desktop Environment
- Proven understanding of automation scripting using Powershell in Windows.
- Install, configure and test approved mission critical software on installed Windows O/S's and troubleshot any errors or issues.
- Develop standard operating procedures for the imaging and configuration process.
- Image creation, image deployments, configuration file creation and management, packaging, primary contact to stakeholders and IT team for deployments.
- Diagnosis, investigation, recovery and resolution of various types of hardware problems and software issues.
This Candidate Will Develop
- Scripting (batch files, vbscript, PowerShell) and working knowledge of Active Directory- Group Policy (GPO), DNS, DHCP and SCCM.
- Workstation imaging (creating