Roles And Responsibilities
- Hire, lead, supervise, coach, develop, promote and discipline employees.
- Supervise all processes and procedures in respective departments and areas of responsibilities.
- Evaluate, monitor and report employee, products, processes and equipment behaviors and performances.
- Coach, promote and enforce compliance to cGMP's, SOP's, Safety Procedures and Company Policies.
- Communicate, listen and follow up with direct reports and all other employees of the company.
- Follow written and verbal instructions by Director of Manufacturing.
- Maintain process without deficiencies and deviations.
- Train and record training of the direct reports.
- Promote positive relationships and harmony within the team and company.
- Meeting all production commitments, working independently and making effective decisions while executing tasks properly, so acceptable product quality is achieved.
- Scheduling and participating in day-to-day activities in the Production/Packaging Department to ensure daily production goals are met.
- Reviewing production data and training records for completeness and accuracy.
- Providing input and up-to-date summary reports for production/packaging operations.
This Candidate Will Develop
- Production/packaging guidelines and SOPs.
- Coordination and when necessary participate in regulatory external and internal audits.
- Calibration/validation programs for compliance; reviewing and approving associated documentation.
- Plans related to cost savings efforts, report progress and meet goals.
- Develop plans for continues improvements related to area of immediate responsibilities.
We are looking for a Production Supervisor who will be responsible for supervising all aspects of production/packaging on a daily basis. This candidate will communicate, on a daily basis, with the Director of Manufacturing and as needed, with the Maintenance, Sales, Marketing, QC, QA, HR and Warehouse personnel, and any other internal customers to accurately plan the short-range schedule.
- Three years supervisory experience in a GMP production or Pharmaceutical environment.
- Good written, interpersonal and oral communication skills a must.
- Strong skills in scientific technique, problem solving, time management and cost savings required.
- BS/BA degree preferred. Equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered.