Important multinational Pharmaceutical company FDA approved.
- Managing safety, quality, compliance and efficient, product delivery and financial execution.
- - Leading the establishment and technical transfer of all operations associated within areas of responsibility.
- - Partner with customers in delivering a safe and compliant operation both internally and externally.
- - Drive continuous improvement activities, strategy development and delivery, as well as supporting organizational development and cultural leadership.
- - Partner with Quality Assurance to develop, modify, implement and operate quality systems aligned with standards.
- - Attracting and retaining skilled talent; training and encouraging a team-centric environment that improves business performance.
- Bachelor Degree in Biology, Chemistry, or equivalent;
- Professional experience in a similar role in multinational organizations in the pharmaceutical field.
- Strong experience in plant activities
- Strong knowledge in all manufacturing aspects (FDA,GMP, etc)
- Knowledge in Continuous improvement tools
- Excellent leadership skills including strong communication skills
- Fluency in English and Italian
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Public Relations