Clinical and medical development
Roles And Responsibilities
- Develops a prototype ontology/taxonomy for USP compendial science Defines scope and business requirements for the prototype
- Identifies existing ontologies/ taxonomies, data stores, and query tools for potential use in skill-seeker
- Describes high-level functional architecture including sources of input data, storage mechanism, data query, and results visualization
- Integrates ontologies/taxonomies into a skill-seeker prototype demonstrating key functionality such as input, storage, retrieval, analysis, visualization
- Builds skill-seeker prototype
- BS with 2 years of relevant experience in computer or data science; or MS. Relevant fields of study include data / computer science, linguistics, library information science, chemistry, biology, biochemistry, or pharmacy.